WordPress is an advanced content management system which offers the users to create the website/blogs in an effective manner. The tools and plugins provided by the same are excellent and this makes the user give an amazing look at the website. But, sometimes it also undergoes an Outage and the user’s faces a lot of trouble.
However, if you have changed your localhost and getting an error “WordPress not working on localhost”, then a possible cause is the WordPress is directing to the old port number, not the new one. So, you need to fix the same and for your convenience, useful tips have been provided below.
WordPress Not Working on Localhost
- Open PHPMyAdmin tool and navigate to the Database site which is not working.
- Now click on the SQL section and here make some changes and same is listed in the next step, carefully execute the same.
- Move to the Update section and in the field of SET replace your old text with the new one such as,
- SET ‘option value’ = replace (option_ value , ‘your old hostname’ , ‘ enter new hostname’).
- After performing this, check your WordPress, your issue is fixed.
On the off chance, if still persists an issue, then dial on WordPress Phone Number. The team will offer the step by step guidance and will resolve the issue completely. The number is Toll-Free, so you can make a call anytime as per your need. The geeks have in-depth knowledge of this field and thus utilize their skills and prevent the WordPress issues.