The printer is one of the important output devices that help you to print the data or text on paper in fine quality. As technology is becoming advanced, there are various types of printers that come in the market according to the speed model, specification, etc. The major comparison in the printer is that it can be black and white as well as colored. If you are looking for a brother and Lexmark printer, you can read the below information in detail and choose accordingly.
Brother Printer Specification:
Brother is one of the famous printers in the market that offer unique printers to the users according to their usage and needs. They work both for daily purposes and office use that depend on the users. Hence you can read some specifications of the brother printer below information and choose accordingly:
- They offer different printers like label printers, laser printers, inkjet printers, and multi-function printers.
- You will get the monochrome multi-function center with automatic two-sided printing and wireless networking.
- Brother printer can print 30 pages per minute and have 3000 pages of inbox toner.
- It also contains automatic duplex printing that gives 2400x600 dpi of page.
- Brother prints up to 32 pages per minute in an A4 size sheet.
- It can easily print from your mobile device or tablet device and have up to 512 MB of memory.
- The driver of the brother printer enables you to print at any network or locally connected printer.
Lexmark Printer Specifications:
Lexmark has also become the popular network printer in the market that deal with hardware-related printers. It mainly deals in the laser printer considered the best in their specification. You need to check some features of the Lexmark printer that is mentioned below:
- They offer a monochrome laser printer with integrated two-sided duplex printing.
- Lexmark printer can print 46 pages per minute and have 2000 to 25000 pages of monthly volume.
- It is a multi-function product with long-life components.
- It is built to control the lower fusing temperature and automatic management of the processor core that will depend on the workload.
- The font of the Lexmark printer makes the smallest Grey text clear and dry. Also, give the maximum productivity for faxing, printing, copying, scanning with up to 1 GB of standard memory.
- Lexmark printers are designed to work anywhere at your preferred location.
- Also, the Lexmark printer has 6000 pages of a toner cartridge with the best software documentation.
- You can also connect with the customer support team of Lexmark printers regarding all the facilities and services.