MSN is one of the valuable web portals, and it is related to the collection of Internet services and apps for windows and other mobile devices, which Microsoft provides you with the best services. But, in case you wish to remove the MSN web from your web browser's homepage, then you will have to go through some few steps which you are going to have from this below section, and you do not want to open MSN on your browser every time you close it. Therefore, the possible answer to remove MSN as my default homepage on different platforms like Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft edge is described well with different sub-headings that you must go through to get help.
Guide on Removing MSN as My Default Homepage
Method: 1 In Chrome Browser: If you are using Chrome as your primary browser for search and MSN is the home page, then learn about the steps to remove this website to put another or none quickly are defined here.
- First, you need to open your device's chrome homepage.
- At the top of the page, click over three points, and then a menu list will open on the screen.
- Here, click on the Settings option.
- Now scroll down the page until you reach over the aspect section.
- Next, here in this section, you will get two different options a new tab page will open a new page with nothing.
- Or you have another option to choose from, which will open a web that won't show MSN, but you will have to write in here.
Method: 2 From Firefox: To learn about the most manageable steps to remove the MSN page from the homepage of the web browser page in Firefox, the second-best popular browser platform for MSN removal, go through the following steps.
- For the very first step, you need to open Firefox.
- Now, you have to click on three horizontal lines to get to the top right side here on the homepage.
- Next, there enter-on settings option, and a drop-down list will open.
- Further, click on the home section, and you should stick with the new windows and tab.
- There, you will see a section that describes the homepage and new benefits.
- Herein, you need to select a blank page when you open up the drop-down menu, and if you don't want to get MSN, enter another custom URL.
Method: 3 From Microsoft Edge: If you want to Remove the MSN page from the Home page from Microsoft Edge, this platform is one of those rapidly emerging ways for the best search engine results.
- At first, you need to open Microsoft Edge.
- Then, after this, tap over the three dots you have at the top.
- You will have to select a drop-down option and select settings therein.
- Next, from the left side of the page, select the option startup, and from the right side, select the action you need to perform with the browser.
- Note if the page opens where it was closed previously, you should open a new tab or any specific page where you won't get MSN.