iCloud is launched by Apple which allows user for cloud storage so that user can store any document, files and data. It provides security to its account holder because if your device is lost then you may recover your data from icloud backup. It provides music on a server for downloading.
Step By Step Process For iCloud Account Recovery Not Working
When you use iCloud then there may be chance that you may forget your icloud password. To access iCloud account, you need to recover iCloud password. If you do not know how to recover iCloud password then you need to dial iCloud password recovery phone number. You will be get in touch with iCloud technician after making all on this number. Here are the step given below to recover iCloud password,you need to follow given below steps:
- At first ,you need to go to Apple id account page and enter your email id.
- If you have forgotten iCloud password then click on the link “Forgot Apple id or password”.
- Here you are required to choose an option to recover iCloud password.
- You may choose via security questions ,via alternate email id or via phone number.
- If you select alternate email id option then you need to enter your email id in the given field.
- You will get a link on that email id, click on that link.
- After that you will be move to the iCloud page, here you need to enter new password and again enter the password for confirmation.
- Now you have to “Answer security questions to recover your password Via security questions.
- You may reset your Apple account ,for this you need to click on the link “lost recovery key and you will get a message on your alternate email id.
Recover or Reset Forgotten iCloud Password on iPhone & iPad
- This is all done on an iOS device and is often the simplest way to log back into an Apple account:
- Open the Settings app and scroll down and tap on “iCloud”
- Tap on the email address at the very top of the iCloud settings screen
- Tap on the blue text underneath the password entry that says “Forgot
Apple ID or Password?” where you’ll have two choices:
- If you know your Apple ID and don’t remember the password, type in your email address and click “Next” to start the reset process
- If you don’t know your Apple ID, tap on “Forgot your Apple ID?” and fill out your full name and email address to recover the Apple ID login (yes, you can then do the password reset after you have the Apple ID)
- Answer the security questions pertaining to that Apple ID, and follow the onscreen directions to complete the process
At this point you should be good to go, you can reset the password for the account and then login as usual.
What if this doesn’t work, or what if it doesn’t find your Apple ID? You can try one of the next two options:
Find a Forgotten iCloud by Recovery Email Address
This is a more advanced trick to search multiple email addresses, which is incredibly helpful if you switched email accounts at some point in time and that’s what has caused the login problem. This can be done with any web browser in iOS, OS X, or Windows:
- Open the web browser of choice and go to this Apple iForgot website (creative name, eh?)
- Enter the first and last name associated with the Apple ID, your current email address, and any and all prior email addresses to start the reset process
- Answer the security questions associated with the user to complete the reset process
This will help to find the Apple ID, but if you can’t recall the password to that ID then you’d need to go to the next step as well.
Reset an iCloud Password from the Web
You can also start the password reset process from the official Apple ID website, this also can be done any device as long as you have a web browser:
- Go to this Apple ID site and under “Manage your Apple ID” choose the “Reset your password” option
- Enter the email address associated with the account and answer the security questions as usual to complete the password reset process
Finally, if you’re completely stuck, you’re annoyed, confused, or none of the above has worked, you can contact Apple directly about your account and in many situations, they can help you to regain access again.
How may you reach iCloud customer service phone number?
Now you can easily reset iCloud password by using the above steps but still if you are getting any issue then you do not need to be more panic, just need to dial iCloud customer service phone number. You will get major help from Apple technician after making a call on this number 1888-588-7141/ 1855-925-7088. They will be more happy to assist you. They are always ready for your help.