Whenever any user purchases any new device, he certainly setups already created email accounts like (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, and more) on his new device. Gmail is one of the best and very simple webmail services configuring on any device due to its user-friendly services. However, sometimes users face some very common issues like being unable to sync, being unable to backup contacts, being Unable to add another email account, and much more.
Having configured a Gmail account on Galaxy s5, if someone cannot turn on the Gmail sync option, he is checking out some of the necessary settings in his Galaxy s5, like making sure the sync option is available in the mobile phone and checking the internet connection. In addition to this, someone can enable the Global sync option, which showing in the settings above the available sync option.
Here Are The Steps For Gmail Sync On Galaxy S5 Listed Below
- First, start up the Galaxy s5 android device and then go to the settings.
- Click the Gmail app and enter the correct email ID and password to sign in to Gmail.
- Now go to the settings of the Gmail account, select the device's settings menu, and tap on the data.
- Under the settings, click on the account option as a personal
- Tap on the more option on the top right and tap the Menu button.
- Tap to check the option Auto sync data that turn on the Sync option to sync various things.
- Then after syncing any data, tap apps and go to the settings.
- Touch the Google account and then select the desired data which wanted to sync.
- Now tap the menu icon and then touch the Sync button at the end of the procedure.