Every Internet user in the world has a habit of saving his favorite images somewhere and for accomplishing this task, Pinterest is the one app, which is always there for the support of users. Sometimes, it happens that the users, who use this app or extension in the Mozilla Firefox browser usually complain that the Pinterest is not loading in their browser.
Although this issue is faced by the majority of those users, who use Pinterest and Mozilla Firefox simultaneously, but now the good news is that the users can fix this complicated issue with the help of a few simple steps, which are mentioned below:
Solution For Pinterest Not Working on Mozilla Firefox Issue :
- Firstly, you should check whether the same problem is occurring in the other browser or not. By this, you will get to know whether the problem is associated with the Firefox browser or with the Pinterest
- Then, you have to make sure that your Facebook account is connected with the Pinterest.
- Next, you should try to check whether the same problem arises in the safe mode of the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- After that, you should try to firstly uninstall and then, reinstall the Pinterest extension in the Firefox browser.
- Next, try to download and install a trustable antivirus software on your PC and scan the browser.
- The next step is to clear the cache and remove all the cookies of the Firefox browser by navigating to its settings.
- The final step is to check whether the Mozilla Firefox browser is properly updated. If it is not
How to Add Pinterest Browser Button to Mozilla Firefox
Pinterest provides a browser button extension to make pinning easier for web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera. In another tutorial, I talked about adding Pin It button to Google Chrome, which you may want to check if you are also a Chrome user. Now, we will see how to do that in Firefox.
Before starting, I should say that you can safely install and use the Pinterest browser button extension since it is the official extension developed by Pinterest. There may also be other third party extensions which claim to do the same thing but they may have privacy or security issues, so beware of such extensions.
Installing Pinterest Browser Button in Firefox
Adding a Pin It button to Firefox is as simple as the following steps:
Step 1: Open your Firefox browser.
Step 2: Go to Pinterest's browser button page at: https://about.pinterest.com/browser-button
The above page will automatically detect your web browser and display the installation button accordingly, in this case it will display the installation button for Mozilla Firefox.
You should see a title "Pinterest browser button for Firefox", and a button below it with the Firefox logo.
Step 3: Click Get our browser button button which will open small popup window like the following will be displayed.
The popup window will ask you if you want to allow Pinterest to ask you to install the browser button extension on Firefox. Note that you are not installing the extension yet. Just allowing Pinterest to open the extension installation dialog.
Step 4: Click Allow. Popup windows open it will ask your permission to install the Pin It button add-on for Firefox.
Step 5: Click Install and the Pin It button will be installed in a few seconds.
Once the installation is complete, you will see the Pin it button has been installed successfully message and the Pin It button will appear on the right of your address bar.
Whenever you visit a web page and want to pin something, you can now use this Pin It button to quickly pin the content to your Pinterest account. Clicking the Pin It button will open the Choose a Pin to save window where you can select the image you would like to pin.
Just like the Chrome extension, Firefox extension will also add a Pin It button to images on any web page, which will be displayed when you hover over the image with the mouse cursor. If you don't want that button to appear on images, you can disable it on the extension options page that you can access by typing about:addons in your address bar. Select Extensions from the left navigation and find the Pin It button extension from your extensions list. Click the Options button on the right of the extension entry. You will see an option that says Hide hovering Pin It buttons. Check it and restart Firefox.
I hope that you found this blog helpful and I will appreciate if you share it with your friends that you think would want to know how to deal with thses type of issues.
Google Searches related to pinterest not working on firefox
- pinterest not working on firefox 2018
- firefox pinterest
- what is wrong with pinterest lately
- pinterest not working on chrome
- pinterest save button not working
- pinterest search bar not working
- pinterest login