Deleting unwanted songs from your iTunes library is one of the best ways to free up some space and storage, mainly whenever you use it on your PC. Deleting a song from the iTunes library is straightforward, and one can delete a song whenever required. But sometimes things happen when a user deletes a song, but it does not delete from the library and remains in any folder or somewhere, and it is all-cause due to the incorrect process of deletion. If you want to delete all songs from the iTunes library on your PC and don’t know the process, follow the mentioned instructions.
The Process to delete all songs from the iTunes library on PC:
- First of all, open iTunes on your PC on which you would like to delete songs, and then you need to log in to your iTunes account using the credentials.
- Now open the Songs section available at the left pane side of the screen, and then a list of available songs will be opened.
- You can select a song that you wish to delete, and then you can click on it.
- You can also select multiple or all songs from your iTunes library on PC by hold down the Control key.
- Now click on all songs while holding the Control key, and then all the songs will be selected that you want to delete from a PC.
- After that, click on the Delete key from your keyword or click on the Delete option available at the top side of the selected songs.
- Now click on the Songs menu, and then you can select the option Delete from Library.
- Now right-click and then choose the Delete from Library option.
- After that, all the songs will be deleted permanently from your iTunes Library on your PC.
The above-given steps can help you know how to delete songs from the iTunes library in a very straightforward and quick way. But if you can still not delete songs with these steps, you can directly contact the customer support team for reliable assistance.