Nowadays, there are many users of devices like laptops and mac. Most people switch from computer to laptop because it is light in weight, small in size, their long time battery backup, and many more. If your device becomes an old version or is not used because of a corrupted file or a compromised operating system, or if your device is a brand new built, you can use a boot-able flash drive provided by the company to install the system. There is some user who don't know how to Make my laptop boot from USB due to a lack of information. So if you want to know, then read below.
The quickest way to solve this problem is mention
The process is straightforward; if you have the complete information about this, but in case you have if you don't know the procedure, then you need to follow the below-mentioned process to get the complete information.
The steps a user needs to follow to get out of this problem are:
- First, you need to press the power button of your system.
- Now on the startup screen, you need to press F1, F2, F8, or F10. The key depends upon the version of your system. After this, a menu may appear.
- After this, you need to choose a BIOS setup. The setup utility page will appear.
- Now you need to move the arrow key of your keyboard select the boot tab. All the available devices will be displayed on the screen in the sequence of their boot priority. You need to reorder the devices here.
- Further, you need to put the USB to be in the sequence. If you can't find USB or removable devices among that option, you need to click to expand to view all hard drive device options.
- After this, you need to click on the option to save the changes, and you need to exit the BIOS setup.
- In the last, the computer will be restarted automatically using the new settings.
- Now the system will prompt you with a message to press any key to boot from an external device, and you will get only a few seconds to respond. If you do not respond, your system will go to the next device in the in-boot sequence list, which may be your hard drive.
By using this procedure, the user may be able to make their laptop boot from USB easily. Still, if the user finds any difficulty, they need to contact the official representative of the device; they will provide you with the possible solution to solve your query as quickly as possible. These representatives are available 24/7 to help you.