Are the unwanted emails from companies or unknown email address bothering you? Sometimes you get lots of unwanted emails from the unknown email address which irritates you very much. These emails are usually from the companies for promotions which are of no use and creating difficulties for the useful emails.
Are you confronting with the same problem in your Hotmail email account and have no idea that how to solve it? Then don’t be depressed. follow the steps very carefully that will help you to block the unwanted emails from on Hotmail account.
How To Block Unwanted Emails On Hotmail ?
- Login to the Hotmail account.
- Click on the gear icon.
- The click on Options.
- Under the Junk mail heading, click on Blocked Senders.
- Enter the email ids to be blocked in the field.
- Press Enter.
- If there are more than one email id to be blocked then click on + icon.
- Finally click on Save.
- Else user can create rule for particular email id that messages received from that id should be deleted.
- Else user can go to Filters and Reporting.
- Select the option for sending all the emails in the junk folder except the contacts saved in the contact list.