Inserting a signature into an email shows your professionalism. It lets the recipient know your designation and leaves an impact that stays a little longer. Moreover, if you want to impress the experts by simply adding a signature to your email, you must do it now.
If you have a Gmail account and wonder how to add signature in Gmail, the procedure is simple. And you can do it on any device like a computer, android, or iPhone. Here you will know the simple process to add a signature to your Gmail account.
How to Add a Signature to Your Gmail Account on Computer?
Gmail allows up to ten thousand characters to create a signature. Begin with the given instructions and add a signature.
- At first, go to the Gmail login page and open your account.
- Next, you have to pick the Settings option and go to All Settings.
- After that, add the signature text in the Signature section.
- Moreover, you have an option to add an image or style the text as per your needs.
- Lastly, click Save Changes.
With this, you stop wondering about how to insert my signature in Gmail. Yet, you want to do it on your Android device; the given details will help you.
How Do I Add Signature to Your Gmail Account on Android?
- On your android device, open the Gmail app.
- Next, select the menu option at the top left.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Settings option.
- Further, pick the Google Account on which you want to insert a signature and select Mobile Signature.
- After that, type the signature that you want to add and click OK.
How Can I Add Signature to Your Gmail Account On iPhone?
Only the receiver of your email from the Gmail app can see your signature. If someone sends you an email, he doesn't know the signature attached to your account. Also, if you have multiple accounts and wonder how can I insert my signature in Gmail on iPhone, the given steps will help you.
- On the downloaded Gmail app, you need to log in.
- Then select the Menu option.
- Go to Settings and select your account.
- After that, you see the Signature Settings option, tap it.
- Switch on the Mobile Signature setting and add or edit your signature.
- At last, tap Back.
Moreover, if you haven't created a signature using the Gmail app, the Gmail signature appears that you set up on the computer. With this, you can add the signature without any hassle. Also, after reading all the above information, you won't be wondering how to add signature in Gmail. If you still find any hassle in adding a signature, the Gmail technical experts are there to help you. Dial the tech support phone number and get immediate assistance. Thus make a phone call to the technical support team and get the issue fixed.