Ways To Troubleshoot The Brother Printer Issues
Brother printer provides the best quality of prints to the users. However, there are times when you can't use your printer properly due to various issues. Some issues include bad connection, loose cables, no network access, etc. these issues are resolved easily. But the following issues require special attention.
- incorrect connectivity
- outdated printer driver
- faulty configurations
In such cases, you can use some Brother printer troubleshooting steps to reboot your printer and make it work as new. To know the steps in detail, you can check the article below. Moreover, you can try to contact the customer support or manufacturer of the printer to get to the root cause.
How To Fix The Brother Printer Not Working Issue ?
You can check the following highlighted points to troubleshoot the issue of the Brother printer;
Ensure That The Printer is Set as Default
While using the printer, make sure to set the Brother printer as your default to take pirates. If not,
- Open the Control panel of your device.
- Choose the Devices and Printer options.
- Right-click on the Brother printer and set it as the default printer.
Update The Printers Driver
- If you have not updated your driver for a long time, open the Run box. Now,
- Type devmgmt.msc command and press the enter key.
- Expand the printer queue and click on the Automatically search for updates option.
- The administrator shows the new updates for your device.
- Click on the update and follow the onscreen instructions to install it.
Printer Spooler Error
The spooler helps the printer to communicate with the computer easily. However, if there is some error on the spooler, your printer does not function properly. In this case,
- Close the complete program you wanted to print.
- Open the Start Menu and look for Administrative tools.
- Choose the Print Spooler option from the Services menu
- Right-click to Stop the program.
- Open Disc C of your computer and click on System32.
- Click on Spool and then the printer.
- Delete all the print commands that have been stored for a long time.
- Now open the program again in the printer to take the prints.
Check The Network Configuration.
After resolving the above issues, ensure that your printer is connected to the internet if you can't take the printer. For that,
- Reset the wifi password to connect the printer.
- Check if the printer has access to your wifi network.
- Check all the USBs and cables connected with the printer.
These are some important troubleshooting tips one should know if they want to resolve the printer issues. However, if you fail to resolve how to troubleshoot my Brother printer, call the manufacturer or the supplier. They can help you with the problem and fix your printer. Moreover, you can request the nearest shop to repair your printer.