Hotmail is an email service provider used by a lot of users because of its efficient services and reliable security. All you need to do is to create an account with Hotmail and operate it with all the ease. There are situations when these Hotmail accounts face some sort of login issues that need to be resolved then and there because our email accounts contain even the most confidential information of ours, so we cannot afford to lose our account. You must be wondering how do I recover my Hotmail account. I have got your back as this article contains all the relevant information that you need to know about the Hotmail account recovery.
Steps Required for Hotmail Account Recovery
Here is a list of all the steps that need to be followed:
- In order to recover the Hotmail account, the user has to go to the official recovery account.
- Click on the forget password link available underneath the password field.
- It will redirect the user to the page where Hotmail will ask for secondary email or secondary phone number.
- You need to provide a secondary email or password that you provided to Hotmail while creating an account.
- You have to make sure that you have access to the secondary phone number or the secondary email that you provide to Hotmail.
- As soon as you provide your secondary email or phone number you will receive the verification code on the provided credentials.
- You will see the verification code on your provided email or phone number. Enter the verification code that you received on your secondary email or phone number on the next screen.
- Hotmail will validate the code that you entered and then it will redirect you to the password reset page
- After resetting the password you can log in to your Hotmail with their newly created password.
And here you are done with all the steps for your Hotmail account recovery. This is all you need to do in you have to recover your Hotmail account. If you still can't recover your account you can connect with the customer care officials that are available 24/7 to provide you effective assistance with respect to your problems. the possible modes of communication with the concerned executives are a phone call, live chat, and email support.