For various reasons, the user might forget the password and lose access to the Facebook account. Though, it is a common issue that might occur because of opening an account after a longer period, change the password frequently, or makes some unnecessary changes in settings.
If you are looking for Facebook account recovery then you can recover it by identifying the friends. Many users are not aware of this method, but we have covered it below, you can go through it and direct it.
Recover Facebook Account by Identifying Friends
It is vital to understand that this method can be used only when you add friends to your security. Here you can add three to five friends to the list.
- Go to the official page of your Facebook account
- Click on the log in page
- Now provide the ID and next click on the forget password
- Here in different ways, you can recover the account
- You have to click on the “next” until you reach the recovery with Facebook friends
- Now click on the “Reveal My Trusted Contacts” These are exactly the same name that you mentioned on the friend's list of recovery during setting
- When you click on it, then you will see the half names of the contacts or friends. It will be random and some of the names may be removed
- Now, you have to provide or mention the full of them only then you can move to the next page
- Once you provide the correct name, then the recovery process will start. The process is a bit different as compared to the other recovery method
- In general, recovery mail send to the user’s account, but with this technique, the friend will get the verification link
- You have to mention the code they receive and unlock the account and set a new password
In this way, you can Recover Facebook account with friends’ account help. Make sure you direct each step and get quick recovery of the account.