If you wish to make Google your homepage in any web browser, you can! It is a relatively simple and easy process, which will take only moments of your time. You just need to follow the procedure to set Google as your Homepage on Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Apple Safari and Google Chrome..
How To Make Google Homepage on Mozilla Firefox
- First one need to Open the Tool menu of Firefox.
- Again click on the gear icon in the top right and further click on the ‘Internet Options’.
- Click on the ‘General’ tab option.
- Further Type or copy & paste the URL of the homepage of the google in the first box, and then click ‘Apply’.
- Further go to the Tabs section, and click ‘Settings’. Find the setting, about halfway down, for when to do when a new tab is opened.
- Just click the drop-down menu, select ‘Your first home page’.
- Again click OK, followed by OK in the previous menu, and you should be all set.
How To Make Google Homepage on Internet Explorer(IE)
- Open the Tool menu, found by clicking on the gear icon in the top right, then go down to ‘Internet Options’.
- The first page on the options menu will be the ‘General’ tab.
- Type or copy & paste the URL of the homepage you want into the first box. Click on‘Apply’.
- Next, go down to the Tabs section, and click ‘Settings’.
- Find the setting, about halfway down, for when to do when a new tab is opened.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Your first home page’.
- Then click OK, followed by OK in the previous menu, and you should be all set.
How To Make Google Homepage on Google Chrome
- Click the More button, find at the upper right of the screen. Then select Settings.
- Scroll until you find the Appearance. Here, look for an option that says Show Home button.
- Make sure that this is checked. It should automatically bring up the www.google.com/ address
- But if it doesn’t you can click Change and type it in.
- You may want to sign into Chrome and sync your settings to make sure the change is fully applied across all devices.
How To Make Google Homepage on Apple Safari
- First open up Safari, select Safari in the upper left corner of the screen, and then select Preferences. From here, select General.
- Look for the heading that says Homepage with a space next to it. You can either type in google.com, or if you’re already on the Google site you can choose the button below, which says Set to Current page.
- Safari also has several important headers higher in the General window. “Safari opens with” allows you to choose if you want to open with your previous windows as a time-saving shortcut.
- “New windows open with” and “New tabs open with” both allow you to set them to Homepage to make sure that you will allows start with the Google.