There may be times when users may face sync issues with Gmail account. This may bring a lot of trouble for users who may not know the steps involved to fix this issue. But to the delight of such users, it can be easily resolved and uses just need to take professional help from a team of certified technicians.
Following are the steps to fix the sync errors of Hotmail with Gmail
- In the very first step, users must delete their Hotmail account.
- Users must then reinstall it and go to the MANUAL settings.
- To proceed further with the process, users must select the IMAP Incoming settings are Sever: imap-mail.hotmail.com In Security Type- SSL/TLS and Port – 993. The IMAP Path Prefix: Blank
- The Outgoing settings will be displayed as long as the password is correct
- Users must also enter the correct Outgoing Settings. In the SMTP Server field: smtp-mail.outlook.com
- In the Security Type: STARTLS and Port:587
- The Require Sign-in should be checked.
- If the above steps does not work, users must login to their Gmail account..
- To proceed further with the process, users must click on the Menu
- In the next step, users must click on Settings.
- Users must then select their email account.
- Once this is done, users must make sure the box next to Sync Gmail is checked
There may still be doubts in the minds of users with respect to the syncing issues with Hotmail and Gmail. If that is the case, then users should not hesitate and should call a professional team like that of Gmail. They will receive round the clock services and they will make sure that they never fail to come up with precise solutions. Users can ask their queries using their online forums as well.