Gmail is one of the great and most popular user-friendly interfaces powered by Google and one of the free methods to send and receive emails within your inbox. The Gmail app you can install and run into your Android phones, tablets, and iOS without any issue. Herein you can create your personal account for sending emails and receiving. Moreover, you can share files and documents endlessly without any obstacles, and its working process is quite efficient and less hectic to operate.
Though in case you use Gmail, then it is quite possible that you might face issues in running a Gmail account, or you may not be getting reverted of your email from the sender at an appropriate time, or your Gmail account access with your current password is getting issues. So in such scenarios, the most appropriate option is to Recover My Gmail Password without a phone number. For such processes, you need to use alternate email or security questions by which you will get password recovery with instant help.
Obtain Points To Recover Gmail Password with Alternate Email:
Now, in a situation where you don’t have the phone number in existence, then Recover my Gmail password without phone number is possible, and for that you will have to switch to other options, such as an alternate email address whose process you are going to get here, and once you follow it, you will clear your doubt with immediate effect.
- Open Gmail login page with the help of the local browser of your device
- After that, you need to tap over the login tab where you enter your user id or username and continue
- Now, you have to press over forgot password tab
- Next, here you will get recovery options, and you need to choose an alternate email option
- After which a recovery link will be sent to your alternate mail
- Go to the mail and click on the link, and therein, you will get access to change the password
- Further, you will press onto password tab and enter the last password which you remember
- Then you will need to create a new password and confirm the password
- Now, at last, you need to save the password with it.
Steps To Recover Gmail Password with Security Questions:
- Foremost you will visit the official web page of Gmail through Chrome
- Then you need to enter the user ID of your existing account
- After which you need to press over forgot password option
- Next, you will have to choose the security questions tab
- Afterward, you will have to type in the security answers which you entered at the time of account creation
- At last, you get the option of resetting a new password for your Gmail account without any hustle.