Gmail considers as the best platform for email services across the globe so that the chances for the occurrence of Gmail errors are rare. However, users may face technical glitches while using their Gmail account in the form of Gmail Error Code 76997. This error occurs when you are sending emails to more than one mail recipient at the same time. If you are still in a dilemma that how to fix this error 76997, then you do not have to worry. Here, in this blog, we are going to discuss the main causes, symptoms, and the steps to resolve this issue.
Causes of Gmail Error Code 76997
Users can face a lot of difficulties while using their Gmail account. There are a plenty of reasons which are responsible for the appearance of this error.
Multiple Mail Recipients: This error generally occurs when you are trying to send email to the multiple email recipients at the same time. This can also cause spamming in a bulk measure.
Poor Internet Connection: If you do not have the best quality of the internet connection, then it can prevent you in terms of ultimate browsing. It can also create a hindrance at the time of using your Gmail account.
Cache and Cookies: This error 76997 can occur due to the existence of cache and cookies in a bulk amount. Consequently, it can stop you using the services of your Gmail account.
Browser Update: Sometimes, your browser needs required updating. If you do not update your browser from time-to-time, then you can face this error.
Antivirus Protection: Sometimes, antivirus you have installed on your PC may create problem while accessing your Gmail account.
Gmail Extensions: Unnecessary add-ons and extensions may stop you using Gmail account without any hassle.
Symptoms of Gmail Error Code 76997
Users can face this error anytime for a short period. But it can result in several technical glitches, which customers may not able to fix on their own. In this case, users need to contact the Gmail Customer Service. Let us discuss the symptoms of this error.
- Unable to send messages to multiple users at the same time.
- Continuous occurrence of this error on your PC
- It can take a lot of time in its full resolution
- Unable to access the Gmail account
How to Fix Error Code 76997 In Gmail Account
To resolve this error code simply follow the below-given solution:
Solution 1:- Clear Cache and Cookies
- Usually, if you just clear browser cache and Cookies, it goes back to normal. Then you have to check this thing again, and that clearing cookies and cache in your browser to fix the issue.
Solution 2:- Browser Update
- You should check the browser that you are currently using to working with Gmail.
- In case, if it does not work, then check for browser update, occasionally update error causes numerous problems, so you will need to fix to solve the Gmail error.
If this solution still doesn’t work then just go to the next step.
Solution 3:- Check Extensions
- Often extensions or add-ons that you have installed on your browser or applications that you have installed on your computer can prevent Gmail from working.
- Then check for installed extensions, and you should try to temporarily turn off or disable them these extensions and applications one by one. Then restart the browser to test and using Gmail again to see if that solves the problem.
Solution 4:-Disable Temporally Antivirus
- Sometimes antivirus that you have installed on your computer create a problem in accessing the application or prevent Gmail from working.
- Then try to temporally disable any virus checker if you have.
Solution 5:- Gmail Lab Enable
- If you have any labs turned on, then you should try opening Gmail by visiting https://mail.google.com/?labs=.
- Open the “Gmail” account.
- In the top right, go to “Settings”.
- Then, select the “Labs” tab.
- Next, to any labs you have enabled, choose “Disable’ option.
- Then hit the “Save Changes”, at the bottom of the page.
- After disabling labs, start Gmail account and check if the error is resolved.
- You can also try the default lab.
If all the above is didn’t help to troubleshoot Gmail Error Code 76997, then you be required to connect with our Gmail customer support team to take immediate help.
Google Searches related to gmail error 76997
- Oops a server error occurred and your email was not sent 76997
- Gmail server error 76989
- Gmail temporary error
- Gmail server error 76997
- gmail error codes