Safari is undoubtedly one of the most reliable web browsers. Especially when it comes to Apple products, then it is the preference for most of the users. In case you're surfing web on Safari browser, on an Apple device, you can easily add a shortcut to the home screen. In that way, you will be able to access the most used websites without wasting any time. If you’re wondering, How to use shortcuts in Safari Then you need to follow the easy steps which are mentioned below.
Shortcuts for Safari:
- In case you’re looking forward to searching on the current page, then you would need to select the Command - F.
- In case you’re looking forward to selecting the following field. Then you would need to click on the tab.
- If you want to restore the current web page address, you need to press the “Escape button.”
- To select the intelligent search option, make sure that you press “Command - L.”
- If case you want to take a print of the current webpage. So, if you’re planning to do that, then you would need to click on “Command - P.”
- If you have selected some items, and now you’re looking forward to copying it. Then use the “Command - V.”
- If you wish to open a page in the new tab, then you would need to follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Command + click the link you want to open on the new tab.
- Command + click the bookmark you want to open in the new tab.
This is how you can easily use the Safari web browser. Once you have installed it, then you can even create a shortcut on the home screen. Click on the bookmark button and then, below it, click on the “Add to the home screen.” Once you're have done that, then you will be easily able to access it. Hopefully, your query regarding the Use shortcuts in Safari is cleared. Enjoy your Safari services.