Know About Hong Kong Airlines Reservations
Hong Kong airlines is among the major airlines of Hong Kong and its headquarters is located in Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong. The size of fleet for the Hong Kong airlines is 43. There are 38 destinations in the world to which the operational flights of Hong Kong airlines reach.
As Hong Kong airlines is a well-known airline, they provide many online services, in-flight services and many other facilities. The hospitality of Hong Kong airlines is considered to be world-class in all aspects when passenger is flying them. The passengers can avail all the facilities and services offered by the airlines just by booking a flight ticket with them. The booking can be made either by the offline or online mode. The offline mode of booking in Hong Kong airlines involve passenger’s visit to ticket counter at airport or the travel agency. The Hong Kong airlines reservations can also be contacted for booking. In online method, the following steps are involved:
- The passenger is required to navigate to the official page of Hong Kong airlines.
- On the homepage of Hong Kong airlines, the tab saying Book is clicked to start the booking process.
- Under this option, the Flights option is selected and then the actual booking is initiated.
- The option of return, one-way or multi –city is selected according to the requirement.
- Then, the departure airport and arrival airport is selected from the available list of destinations, so that the route of the flights can be checked.
- After that, the date of scheduled departure of Hong Kong airlines flight is selected in order to check the flight availability for the required date.
- The number of travelers is then selected to check the availability of seats in the flights and the currency of paying is also selected.
- The Search button will redirect the passenger to the next page which will have the list of flights. The suitable flight in accordance to the timing and fare is selected.
- The passenger’s personal and contact info is then entered on the next page of the website.
- After this, the passenger can make selection for the seat in Hong Kong airlines which varies according to budget and comfort.
- If the passenger requires any add-on service or any in-flight additional service, it can be mentioned on this page.
- And finally the details are submitted and payment is made to complete the booking.
- The booking confirmation is sent by the airlines on passenger’s email or on phone.
Hong Kong Airlines Baggage Policy
When the booking is confirmed, the passenger has to pack the baggage and carry according to the Hong Kong airlines baggage policy, which is as follows:
- In the cabin baggage, the size and weight of the baggage is pre-defined and it is allowed according to that only. The baggage allowance is different for business and economy passengers. If the limit is exceeded, fee is applicable.
- In the checked baggage, the passengers are allowed to carry the baggage under certain dimensions. More baggage is allowed to business class travelers. If the baggage limit is exceeded, the passenger has to pay the excess baggage fee.
- Some musical are also allowed on the board. Smaller ones are allowed in the cabin baggage whereas the large instruments are kept with the checked baggage.
- So before moving for the airport, the baggage policy should be checked and the excess baggage should be kept home if the passenger does not want to pay any excess baggage fees.
Hong Kong Airlines Cancellation Policy
In case if the passenger wishes to cancel the booked ticket, it can be done according to the Hong Kong Airlines Cancellation Policy. This policy is as follows:
- The cancellation of ticket in Hong Kong airlines needs the refund form to be filled. If a passenger has filled a refund form and submits that, the cancellation is processed.
- The condition for applying the cancellation is that the ticket should be unused and not expired.
- The process of submitting a refund form which results in ticket cancellation is irreversible as the system automatically cancels the ticket.
- If a passenger wants to cancel a 1 year old ticket, then there is no option for the same in the online system but the passenger can email about the same and the request is processed by the airlines.
- The ticket cancellation in the online system is only allowed for the tickets that were booked via official website of Hong Kong airlines. The support center can be contacted for booking made through any other mode.
If any issue is faced by the passenger while availing the services of the airline or some query is there, the customer service center of the airlines can be contacted. The issue or query can be discussed with the customer support executive of the airline. The customer support representative will provide the best possible assistance to the passengers flying with them. There are different ways by which they can be reached. The passenger can choose any of the available options to contact them. The details for reaching them are mentioned on the official webpage of Hong Kong airlines.
Hong Kong Airlines Customer Service Hotlines:
- Hong Kong SAR phone number: +852-3916-3666
- Hong Kong Airlines reservations phone number for Mainland China (Local service only): 950715
- Hong Kong Airlines reservation phone number for Australia: +61-29009-7988
- Hong Kong airlines reservations phone number for New Zealand : +64-9913-4177
- Hong Kong Airlines reservations Phone Number For United States & Canada (Toll Free): +1-855-393-3880
- Hong Kong airlines change flight helpline number : 1-888-203-8536
- Hong Kong Airlines customer service phone number : 1 (855) 393 3880
- Hong Kong Airlines cancellation phone number: 1 (888) 498 3772
- Hong Kong Airlines manage booking helpline phone number: 1-888-203-8536
Contact us by email or Apply refund online
Baggage Enquiries (lost / delayed / damaged)
- Telephone: +852-3713-1300
- Fax : +852-2261-0968
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address 5N024 Level 5 Terminal 1 Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong
- Office Hour Monday to Sunday, 09:00-23:00