Webmail is an email service that is accessed through a web browser rather than through an application the way that mail clients such as Outlook does. Syncing webmail services with an iPhone is very easy so long as you've done the setup so that your iPhone has access to the webmail account. Sometimes User does faces problem while configure webmail on iPhone.
Follow Simple Procedure To Sync Webmail With iPhone :
- First of all, open your iPhone and the click on the setting icon of the iPhone.
- Then further click on the mail, contacts, calendars in the settings.
- Then tap on the Add account tab and click on the mail, contacts, calendars menu.
- Press the webmail service provider from the list that appears. The list includes Microsoft Exchange, MobileMe, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL and Other. If your webmail service provider doesn't appear, press "Other."
- Press "Name" and type in your name, then press "return."
- Then type the email address from your webmail service account.
- One need to type the password of your webmail service.
- One needs to type the Pop 3 mail server information on both outgoing and incoming mail.
- Type the username and password for your webmail service account then press save button.
If anyone faces any issue while synchronizing the webmail one just need to contact webmail customer service number +1 888-828-6821.