Android run on different mobile devices so you you are required to configure your webmail on your android device. Every users want their email on their android phone and they want to get notified when a new mail arrive on their account. You need to create a backup for your existing data before adding any sync service.
Follow The Simple Steps To Set Up Webmail in Android Device:
- Open the mail application on your phone.
- Now you have to enter your email address and password then click on “next”.
- After this click on “Exchange account” and enter your domain, password and exchange server address.
- Now you have to check “use secure connection” then Accept “All SSl Certificates”.
- After authentication done select the checkbox for “Sync Contact, Sync calendar, Amout to sync,Notifications, Sync Calendar amount” and click “next”.
- Your are required to provide your account name and your name on the next screen displaying on your screen.
If you are unable to do itself and want some online technical assistance call now on Webmail Technical Support Number at +1 888-828-6821(toll free).