Do you use MSN to send and receive emails? But suddenly facing password recovery problems due to account hacking or any other reason like lost or forgot account password etc? There is lots of procedure of MSN account password reset but only few users know about that. If you are one among those who don't know how to reset or change MSN account password, then don’t be tensed. Read this blog and learn about the different ways to recover your MSN account password.
Steps for MSN account password recovery listed below:
· First of all, go to the official MSN sign in page and then click on Forgot your password.
· Enter your email ID into given box and then verify the captcha characters.
· Click on Next and then choose password recovery via alternate recovery email.
· Open the received password recovery link in your alternate email ID and then click on Continue.
· Enter a new password for your email account and then click on the OK tab to complete the process.
Steps for Reset Forgot MSN account password listed below:
If you have forgotten or lost your MSN account password, then you can easily reset it with a new password. To do that, you need to apply the below steps:
· First of all, open your browser and then go to https://account.live.com/resetpassword
· Choose I forgot my password.
· Click on Reset your password tab and then enter your email ID into given field.
· Enter the captcha characters and then click on Next.
· Choose any specific password reset method and then verify your email account.
· After that, enter a new password for your MSN account and then re-enter to complete the procedure.
If you've understand the troubleshooting steps and able to recover and reset or change MSN account password then feel free to share on social account like facebook, twitter etc.