Have you overlooked your Linksys Wireless Router Password? Then you can create the new one by resetting the same. Linksys made the entire process user-friendly so that anyone can easily resolve such issues. So, get the steps listed beneath to reset and configure or setup the Linksys Wireless Router.
How to Reset a Linksys Wireless Router?
- First of all, you need to reset the Linksys Wireless Router and for the same, press and hold the reset button (located at the back of the router) for 30 seconds and then release it.
- Now remove the power supply from the router and keep it idle for a couple of minutes and then plug the power cable again.
- Switch ON the devices.
- Hence, reset process is completed,
if you have any query related to the procedure, then dial on Linksys Router Support Number to resolve the same.
How To Configure A Linksys Wireless Router
The geeks will offer the best and comprehensive data against any technical query.
- Open any browser from your computer and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and hit Enter.
- Thereafter a Linksys Router page will appear, and here, you will have to fill the admin credentials.
- Username should be left blank and in the section of Password, enter admin and click OK.
- Now move to the Setup section and click on MAC Address Clone, located at the top of the Menu bar.
- Thereafter, enable the same and click Clone My PC’s MAC and then click Save.
- After completing the above process, move to the Status section and make sure all the entities are filled with zero. Now click on Release IP Address and further click on Renew IP Address.
Hence, Linksys Router is successfully configured. On the off chance, if you have any issues, then contact Linksys Router Customer Service for the assistance. The team will offer the efficient and wide range of solution of any issues. So, stay tuned with them and enjoys the features of the Linksys Wireless Router.