Runbox is in high-demand among the users due to excellent features. Being, a leading email service provider, Runbox offers safe and secure email services to the users. However, remembering a password to most of the account is a tidy job and forgetting s same is quite obvious. So, Runbox offers quick and effective Runbox account recovery process, so that users can get access to the account without crossing many hurdles.
What are the Runbox issues that the users face ?
The users of Runbox might face certain issues while accessing their respective Runbox. The users may face several problems. Some of the issues that the users face are as follows:
- The users of Runbox need may face certain issues in signing into their respective email account.
- The user may face issue in sending and receiving of email.
- There can be an issue Runbox Password Reset.
- Issues in contacting the support team.
However, if you have overlooked the password and striving for a way to recover Runbox password, then get through the process listed beneath. This will help you to get back into the account in a solace manner.
Forgot Runbox Password? Here’s the comprehensive reset procedure
- Open your browser and go to the Runbox password recovery page by clicking on the link https://runbox.com/pw_reset
- Now, enter your Username and click on ‘Send’ button.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter the alternate email address and it should be same which you have provided amid the registration of Runbox account. Enter the same and click on ‘Send’ button.
- Now, open the email address which you have provided in the above step and look down for the Runbox password recovery link. After clicking on the recovery link, you will be directed to the account recovery page and here, you will get an access to create a new password.
- Create a strong password and click ‘Save Settings’ to finish the process.
What to do when Runbox user follow the steps but unfortunately recovery steps not working properly
Some users failed to perform the task and reported Runbox Password recovery not working. Well, this is a common phenomenon and mostly arises due to server load. The other causes which may result from such issues may be connectivity problem, browsing issue or more.
- To fix the same, check the Internet connection, if not working, then reset the router.
- Now, move to the browser section, perform the process in another browser, if the problem persists, then delete the cookies and caches of the browser and disable extensions.
- If you are using the features of the Firewall, then disable it temporarily.
Is your Runbox Password leaked out?
On the off chance, if you think, your password is leaked out and looking for a way to change password, then Runbox offers a unique process for the same. The method is very simple and you can perform the task effectively. The detailed procedure is listed beneath, go through the same and change the password of Runbox.
How to change the password of Runbox?
- Visit the official website of Runbox.
- Sign-in with your credentials and move to the ‘Settings’ section of Runbox.
- Under the same, select ‘Account’ and move to ‘manage users’ section.
- In the Manage section, you will get ‘Security and Privacy’ option, select the same and then navigate for the section, ‘Change Password’.
- Now, enter your current password and New Password in the respective boxes.
- After completing the above step, click ‘Save Settings’.
Hence, you have successfully changed the Runbox password. Now, you can enjoy the entire features of the Runbox in an efficient way.