Pinterest has become the most talked about social commerce platform in 2014. For a company that started only in March 2010 the company is now valued at 5 billion. Obviously there is a lot of talk and usage. In addition, Pinterest controls 23% of referral traffic to e-commerce sites.
There are 30 billion Pins in the social network’s system and that number grows by 25% every quarter. Pinterest is live in 32 different languages and 75% of its traffic comes from mobile. (Source)
Here we divide importance task among daily, weekly and monthly:
Daily Task For Pinterest Business
- Pin atleast 5 times
Weekly Task For Pinterest:
- Check home feed to like pin weekly
- Check home feed to Repin weekly
- Follow interesting boards and pinners.
- Follow some new followers with same interest
- Create Image for new blog post and pages
- Write user attractive pin description with keywords
- Schedule your new pin to all relevant boards
- Share pins on other social networks
Monthly Task for Pinterest:
- Review analytics in Pinterest and Google
- Create new images for old ever green content
- Consider the next month's trending topics for new pins
- Schedule your best performing pins, new images and trends.
- Evaluate group board performance
There's only One and most important thing you need to do to succeed on Pinterest: BE CONSISTENT