PayPal is possessed by eBay. PayPal is an online payment system that gives users a chance to pay at web shops and other online stuff. A PayPal record can likewise be used to get supports or exchange cash to other PayPal users. Cash can be stored to a PayPal account through a financial records or credit card. So to do transaction through PayPal it is important to verify the PayPal.
But quite often user face certain issues regarding PayPal account not verified. So in this case there can a certain reason why you are being stopped to verify your PayPal account.
Process To Verify Your PayPal Account-
- Go to https://www.paypal.com/. And then login
- Click on Summary or Menu in case you are using mobile. It's a tab in the upper-left part of the window.
- Scroll down and click on See how much you can send with PayPal. It's in the "More about your account" section.
- Click on Get Verified. It's near the top of the window; however you need to pay certain fee amount
- To become verified in the United States, you must complete two of the following three steps:
- Give and connection a bank account and routing number, at that point, if moment connecting isn't accessible, confirm the measures of little deposits that PayPal will make in a few business days;
- Provide and link a debit or credit card number, alongside the expiry date, billing address, and card security code, at that point check a code contained in the portrayal of an exchange that PayPal will start in one to two business days; or
- Give your Social Security Number.
So whenever you find that your PayPal account invalid. Just go through the steps given above it will for sure help you out in getting something exceptionally overwhelming. You can also check out the available option for your residing country to validate your PayPal account easily and instantly as well or you can call on PayPal Technical Support Number at 888-828-6821.