Outlook is an email service provided by the tech giant company Microsoft based in the United States of America. It is the most preferred email service in the professional world due to its high end security and end to end encryption facilities. Outlook’s email and calendar tools help you communicate, stay on top of what matters and get the things done right on time.
How To Fix Outlook Not Working On Google Chrome
Off late many users have reported an issue with the working of outlook on the Google Chrome browser. Here are a few steps that can be followed to fix this issue.
- Start your device
- Launch google chrome
- Firstly it is suggested that you clear your browser's cache and temporary internet files to make sure that they are not causing you the trouble of outlook not responding in google chrome.
- Make sure that your browser is up to date and you are suing its latest version.a
- Try disabling your firewall and anti-virus to figure out if they are causing the issue. Try loading outlook after disabling them.
- Try uninstall and then reinstall of the google chrome browser
- Try using the same browser on a different devise, if it works then the issue is with your device.