Get the high proficient information for No internet access
If you are noticing that your Wi-Fi is working fine however you are not able to access with the internet service and looking for the additional task to fix the problem, you may contact brilliant support team of internet service that provides necessary help and information to get the issue fixed in no time.
How to fix no internet access in Wi-Fi?
It is most confusing and dreaded moment when your device is connected to the Wi-FI, but you face No internet access. So there is no simple answer as there could be an issue making you vexes to use internet service on Microsoft device. So if you have selected your WiFI network name yet the problem in few second the notification No internet seems further to it and in this types of the cases you can check out the most important things to manage your internet service and Wi-Fi device in no time.
There are some reasons for No internet access in Wi-Fi
- Observe your internet service is on and showing network name if not a showing an error internet can run.
- Tap for the option as well notifications to use other device and connect them to the WiFi devices.
- A proxy server is not working while navigating the page and internet is not showing the connection.
- Internet May is not available so check out the yellow triangle with the exclamation mark on the network icon on Windows Machines.
So if you have just identified that there is no internet connection something wrong with proxy server and internet is not working you have the solution to fix it soon.
Get the solution: Here are the ways to fix internet service which not working fine in Wi-Fi:
- First of all, go to the home page of internet and check your proxy settings.
- Make sure you are connected with network Administrator ensures that proxy server is working or not.
- If you don’t find your proxy server then go to the Internet browser you are using and show the advanced settings.
- Open internet explorer and click on the gear icon in the upper right part of your browser.
- Now go to the internet option and click the connections tab and click LAN settings.
- Change the proxy settings and go to the LAN settings and deselect or use a proxy server for your LAN.
So go through the symptoms you are experiencing and make your task easier to fix the issue instantly as solved above.