iTunes is one of the popular music players which still no1. in download chart of the app stores. It is available on all the stores whether its Android, windows by default on IOS. But sometimes User do face problem while working on it. One of the common problem faces by user is Why iTunes not showing apps.
Quick And Easy Way To Fix iTunes Not Showing Apps
In order to know how to fix One can directly call at their technical support or follow these simple procedure to fix the problem:
- Check whether iTunes has changed to latest version.
- Then look whether ether is no App tab in iTunes library.
- Further one has to ascertains that no more app syncing, updating etc.
- One has to looks for apps tab in device option, then one has to manage your apps on iPhone, iPod any like app removing.
- The most significant one is that there is no Store tab at the bar of Library, For your, Browse, and Radio. No more app downloading.
How To Fix iTunes Apps Not Showing
- It lets you access your apps in iTunes library, and then you can sync the apps to your device.
- It allows you to transfer apps from computer to iPhone, or from iPhone to iPhone, and deleting the unwanted ones without effort.
- Besides that, it also supports transferring ringtones, music, videos etc. What’s more, it will not erase any existing data on your device.
- Here we will show you how to sync apps from iTunes to iPhone iPad, download AnyTrans now and follow the steps below to add apps to your device.
- Open AnyTrans > Plug in your iPhone or iPad > Choose iTunes Library > Click Apps > Choose the apps you need > Click Send to Device button to start transferring.
- You can also click Device Manager > Apps to manage your apps on iPhone iPad: add apps to device, delete apps, send apps to another device etc.
In case if you face any situation then one has to contact through iTunes phone number for customer service. They have technical support team which has well versed in their domain and have tons of experience to fix the issue on immediate basis. Their customer services representatives will assure that whatever be the issue will be fixed on minimum time.
Searches related to iTunes:
How To Delete Songs From iTunes | Transfer Music From iPod to iTunes | Transfer Video From iTunes From iPhone | Change iTunes Backup Location In Windows 7 | Change iTunes Backup Location In Windows 8 | Change iTunes Backup Location In Windows 10