iPhone is the highly innovative gadget designed and developed by the Apple Inc. The features offered by the same are outstanding and due to the same, it is rating at the top of the Market.
Most of the electronic devices undergo the breakdown and iPhone also lie in this category and one of the common issues is “iPhone not charging”. But no need to worry, there are ample of solutions which will fix this issue. So, if you are facing this situation, then go through with the steps listed below.
iPhone not Charging when Connected to Mac | Comprehensive solution
- Make sure the USB Cables are not damaged and if there is any such, then replace it with the new one. You can do the same at the nearest Apple Store, if you are unaware of the same, then dial on iPhone toll-free number to know the location of Apple Store nearby you. You can also seek for the support against any issues.
- Try to charge the iPhone with the adapter using the wall power socket, to ensure that the USB Cable is in working mode.
- Connect the USB with Mac and iPhone in a proper way, there should not be any loose connection.
Reset the iPhone:
- From your iPhone choose Settings option and under the same select General.
- Thereafter, you will find the list of options, select Reset and further tap on Reset All Settings.
- Now, you have to provide the passcode to continue further. Enter the same and tap on Reset all Settings.
Reboot your iPhone:
- Press and hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake button together.
- Release them when an Apple logo appears on the iPhone screen.
- Once, the process is completed, try to put in the charge.
Update the iPhone:
- Sometimes lack of updates also creates such issue and to fix it, you need to update your iPhone and for the same,
- Open Settings from your iPhone and move to the General section.
- Under the same, select Software updates. If any latest one is available, then it will download the same automatically.
On the off chance, if still persists an issue, then dial on iPhone technical support phone number for the quick assistance. The nerds will provide the illustrative way to fix the issues. The number is feasible 24*7, so you can make a call anytime.
Why choose iPhone Technical Support Phone Number?
iPhone Customer Support Phone Number is provided by the Apple Inc so that the users can resolve their iPhone issues with the support of the geeks. iPhone Customer Service number is toll free and accessible 24*7. The customer service team have in-depth knowledge of the iPhone issues as they are certified, technicians. So, they resolve the same in a quick span of time. Hence, this is the ideal path to resolve the iPhone issues.
Like this blog? Do share on Facebook, Google plus, Twitter etc. and give us valuable feedback in the comment section below.
Searches related to iphone not charging
iphone not charging after update
iphone not charging properly
iphone not charging not turning on
iphone not charging when connected to mac
iphone not charging when switch on
iphone not charging after ios 11 updated