Google Play Store supports most of the operating system and in fact, it is inbuilt in the Android devices. If you want to access the features of Google Play Store on your device, then you can do this. Google Play Store Install is an easy method. Before installing make sure to download the latest version, as the latest one updates the features and hence you can get more from the Google Play Store.
Easy Way To Install Google Play Store
- First of all, download the Google Play Store, you can use the third party app. The file format is in APK.
- Before Installing, you have to do few changes in your device, Enable the Unknown Sources, if you won't perform this step, then you will get the Installation Error. So perform this step and for that, go to the Setting of your device, select the Security, scroll down the page and tap on the check box to Enable the Unknown Sources.
- Now go to the Download folder, select the Google Play Store file, tap on it and after that, it will start installing. During the Installing phase, you will get the few pop-ups, read the information carefully and then tap on Agree.
- After Installing the Google Play Store, disable the Trusted Resources, as it prevents the attack of harmful viruses. So when you have performed the operation, go to the Setting, tap on Security and then select the Unknown Sources and tap on the tick mark to disable it.
- If you want to use the Google Play Store in your Computer, then you can transfer the downloaded file to your computer from your device.
- Open the file from your computer, click on Run.
- Thereafter follow the On-screen instructions and click Next to Install.