Do you want to unlock your phone without a Google account? If yes, then it is an essential point that you need to take care of. Unlocking the phone is vital to access it appropriately. Since our cellphone consists of data and other things that need to be accessed appropriately, opening it is necessary. Now, you will think about how to unlock my phone without a Google account, which is a common question and needs an answer instantly. So, to unlock your phone without a Google account, you need to carry some essential steps. The steps will help you to unlock your phone effortlessly.
Practical Steps to Unlock Your Phone without a Google Account
If you are stressed that your phone is locked and you do not have a Google account or do not access your Google account right now, then go for some simple ways to unlock it. Here are the ways that will help you. Check them out.
Method 1: Unlock your phone without a Google account using Factory Reset
- You can begin the procedure by turning off your phone.
- After that, press and hold the volume down and power button to get into the recovery screen.
- An option will come up on your screen for a factory reset.
- In that option, you have to click on the “Wipe data/factory reset” option.
- You can do that by using the volume buttons of your phone.
- Now, select the “Yes - delete all user data” option to proceed.
- After that, click on the “Power” button.
- Now, you can switch on your phone and access it without a lock.
Method 2: Unlock your phone without Google Account using Find My Mobile
- The very first step you have to take is to browser the Find my mobile.
- You can do this on any available device, such as your laptop or any spare device.
- Now, go to the Find my mobile on any of the web browsers on any device.
- There you need to sign in to the account.
- Multiple options will come for your help.
- Among all those available options, you have to click on the “Unlock” option.
- You will get this option on the right side of the interface.
- After reaching that option, click on the “Unlock” option again.
- Now, you have to provide your account password on the available page on your device screen.
- On providing, click on the “Next” option available there.
- After clicking this option, you will see that your phone is unlocked.
- Now, you can access it freely.
- Also, make sure to change or recover your phone password and remember it to unlock for further use.
You can effortlessly unlock your phone accessing these mentioned points. You can use any method to unlock your phone. Now, you must answer how can I Unlock my phone without a Google account, where these steps will help you. So, use the steps and access your phone generously.