There are various users who are enjoying great music gets stuck with the device and iTunes won't help users copy it from any device back to any other devices computer. That's where Explorer comes in and here on in this content following tutorial gives step-by-step directions explaining how to easily move to the music from any iPhone, iPad or iPod to iTunes.
Following the steps on how to transfer music from an iPod to iTunes?
- First of all connect iPad and then open Safari Internet browser and move to the next.
- Tap on the music button on the device over view.
- Once in case media load then choose the selected tracks whcih user want to sent to the iTunes.
- Drag and drop the selected tracks from the main menu in the Window and then drag it to the iTunes and any other devices.
- Now user must click on the auto transfer button and then auto recover the all items to iTunes and press auto button to start the transfer tracks from the iPad to iTunes.