Sometimes, it happens that the users of the Gmail account get some unwanted emails in their Gmail account. But they don't know how to stop receiving them. Normally, it happens because the Gmail is not that much effective in filtering the spam emails and that's why the users look for an effective method with the help of which they can block the spammers in their Gmail account and along with that, they can also block someone, whom they doesn't want to talk to. So, in this article, you will find the best steps to perform this task on your own and thus, blocking the unwanted messages in their Gmail account. All the steps are mentioned below.
- The first step is to log in to your Gmail account by entering the email address and password.
- The next step is to type the email address of the person in the search box whom messages you don't want to receive.
- After that, you have to open any email sent by that person.
- Then, you have to click on the DOWN arrow located at the top right corner of that launched email.
- Moreover, you have to then click on the BLOCK (person name) button, which would be given in the list.
- Now, you simply have to click on the blue-colored BLOCK button and you are done.
- Moreover, you also have the option to unsubscribe from the emails received from that sender.
- You can do this by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button or the CHANGE PREFERENCES button.
- Along with that, you can also report the message received from that person as a spam by clicking on the REPORT SPAM button.
So, we hope that you may now have understood completely How To Stop Getting Unwanted emails Gmail. However, in case, you didn't then the best way is to follow each step mentioned above one by one again.