Mozilla Firefox toolbar is an extremely useful setup that you would always like to retain. The toolbar is also very flexible system which you can customize by adding and removing one or more buttons in it. Presently, there are over 100 add-on buttons available for Firefox and each of these buttons has their own features. People select So, you have to be selective in creating your own Firefox toolbar.
How To Restore Firefox Toolbar?
For many reasons, Firefox toolbar may disappear suddenly, but through some easy steps you can restore it once again. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- In many occasions, the situation occurs when you just accidentally switch off the toolbar from the menu. To restore it back, you have to access “Toolbars” from the “Menu” and then switch on the toolbars you want to get back.
- Mozilla Firefox toolbar is actually a conglomeration of a number of add-ons that are activated individually. It may happen that the default or main toolbar is visible while one or more smaller toolbars have vanished from the conglomeration. In that situation, you have to bring them back simply by the following method:
- Follow the path Menu > toolbars > Customize
- In “Customize” option you will find “Restore Default Set” which can be activated and complete
the process by clicking “Done”.
- It will bring back the default set of toolbar. Now, to customize the toolbar you have to drag the buttons
you want to access from the toolbar.
3. Sometimes the toolbar may disappear if your Firefox window is working on full screen. In such situation, you can bring the toolbar back by F11 key or using command+shift+F in Mac.
The most important tool bars are Menu bar, Mail toolbar and Tab strip:
Menu bar – This important toolbar is generally present by default at the top of the Thunderbird window that contains File, Edit, Help, etc.
Mail Toolbar – It helps to write and process email related activities and contains buttons like Get Mail, Tag, Chat, etc.
Tab Strip – It contains important tab options for the inbox and thunderbird add-ons.
Toolbar buttons provides wide many options that ultimately help in easing various jobs on Firefox. Buttons open up many hidden features of Firefox or eases the jobs that require a pretty long process normally. No one requires so many buttons at a time, or it will be a bit clumsy for Firefox to show so many buttons in a limited space. In that situation, you can use individual buttons whenever require from “Toolbar button Maker”.