WordPress is one of the best platforms to creating websites and blogs. Nowadays, it has billions of users across the globe. WordPress is very easy to access, but users also face several of technical issues while using their WordPress account and password recovery is one among those.
Does someone accessing your WordPress account without your knowledge? Then you can reset your password and access your account. Do you have any idea about that? If no, then read this article and go through the below instructions. You can also contact WordPress Technical Support Number to avail the relevant solutions on password reset.
- Step 1:- First of all, open your web browser and go to the cPanel.
- Step 2:- Now you must need to log in to your cPanel with your username and password.
- Step 3:- After that, tap on the PHPMyAdmin under the Database section.
- Step 4:- Now click on WordPress database which is available At the left side of panel list.
- Step 5:- In this step, click on the wp_users and then you have see the list of registered users under the user_login.
- Step 6:- Now click on Edit under the users whose password you want to reset.
- Step 7:- Now you need to clear the value and after that, change it with a new password of your choice under user_pass field.
- Step 8:- Select MD5 under the Function section.
- Step 9:- Click on the GO to complete the procedure.
On the off chance, if you are still not capable to reset the password of WordPress admin with the help of above instructions, then dial WordPress Toll free Number and avail all the relevant assistance from then very adept technical experts. These technical experts will provide all the possible solutions to resolve your various queries. You can dial these numbers at 24/7 hours.