MSN is very convenient web portal and contain lots of apps and internet services. MSN could be installed in mobile as well either in android or iPhone. Many of the browser allow you to make MSN homepage on their browser. It is simple process but could be bit difficult for the new user of such web portal. Any user can make the MSN homepage within very easy steps just by doing some changes in setting. By following below methods close the browser and reopen it.
Now you will see the MSN web portal as your homepage.
- At very first step look towards top right after opening the browser.
- Now you have to click on the option which carry three horizontal line.
- At bottom of the menu click on setting, this will open the setting tab.
- There you have to click on “On startup”.
- Now select “Open a specific page or set of pages”.
- Tap on Set pages to the right of selection.
- In the option you will get Add new page, here you just type the MSN web link and click on OK.
- Now tap on changes next to it.