Panda Antivirus m serves its mission from day one itself. Users can stay tension free after installing the Panda antivirus in their system as the antivirus offers assurance to all its dedicated users. So the users who haven’t yet installed the antivirus in their system can simply go through the below mentioned tutorial and get the antivirus installed in the system.
Steps to Install The Panda Antivirus in PCs:
Step 1: Users can first of all visit the official website and then they can click on the version of the antivirus that needs to be installed in the system.
Step 2: When the downloading process has been successfully completed then users can start the installation process.
Step 3: Users can now simply follow the onscreen instructions as shown on the screen.
Step 4: The next thing which users will need to do is enter the license number of their antivirus when prompted on the screen which users have got after successful purchase of the antivirus has been done.
Step 5: Users can now wait for the installation process to complete and when completed then simply restart the computer to ensure that the changes have been saved and users can enjoy uninterrupted antivirus services.
How To Install Panda Antivirus in MAC
Step 1: System Requirements
Check if your computer meets the following minimum requirements.
- Processor: Mac® computer with Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- Hard disk: 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Operating system: macOS High Sierra / macOS X 10.8 or higher
Step 2: Run the installation file
- Double-click the PAVMAC.dmg file you downloaded or received on disc. A window appears with information that leads you through the installation process.
- Press the Continue button after each step; to go backwards at any time, press the Go Back button.
Step 3: Follow the steps in the installation wizard
- You will be asked for your computer?s administrative password, which you created when you set up your computer.
Note: If you do not know this password, find the person who initially set up your Mac.
- Finally, when the installer has completed, you will need to restart your Mac. Click Restart to restart your computer and activate the program.
Like this blog? Do share on Facebook, Google plus, Twitter etc. and give us valuable feedback in the comment section below.