Every Internet user in the world has a habit of saving his favorite images somewhere and for accomplishing this task, Pinterest is the one app, which is always there for the support of users. Sometimes, it happens that the users, who use this app or extension in the Mozilla Firefox browser usually complain that the Pinterest is not loading in their browser.
Although this issue is faced by the majority of those users, who use Pinterest and Mozilla Firefox simultaneously, but now the good news is that the users can fix this complicated issue with the help of a few simple steps, which are mentioned below:
Solution For Pinterest Not Working on Mozilla Firefox Issue :
- Firstly, you should check whether the same problem is occurring in the other browser or not. By this, you will get to know whether the problem is associated with the Firefox browser or with the Pinterest
- Then, you have to make sure that your Facebook account is connected with the Pinterest.
- Next, you should try to check whether the same problem arises in the safe mode of the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- After that, you should try to firstly uninstall and then, reinstall the Pinterest extension in the Firefox browser.
- Next, try to download and install a trustable antivirus software on your PC and scan the browser.
- The next step is to clear the cache and remove all the cookies of the Firefox browser by navigating to its settings.
- The final step is to check whether the Mozilla Firefox browser is properly updated. If it is not