Pinterest is one of the best photo-sharing websites in the world. Its popularity is so huge that billions of users are registered to it and still the number of users registering to the Pinterest are increasing day by day. Although the features of Pinterest are numerous but the sad fact is that the users associated with this have fixed a large number of complicated issues. One such complicated issue, which we will be discussing in this article is related to it's not loading problem in many browsers.
Here are the steps, follow If Pinterest Not Wordking on Google Chrome
- The first and foremost step is to make sure that you are using an updated version of the Google Chrome browser and if you are not, then immediately update it.
- The next step is to firstly remove the Pinterest extension from the Chrome browser and then, reinstall it again from the Chrome store.
- After that, you also have to clear all the temporary files on your browser by deleting the cache and the cookies of Chrome.
- Then, you have to make sure that the extensions like all the ad-blocking, anti-tracking, and virus scanning extensions are disabled on your browser. In case, if they are not, then disable them one by one.
- Moreover, make sure that you are not working in the incognito mode in your Chrome browser because sometimes, the users encounters some problems while doing that.
Like this blog? Do share on Facebook, Google plus, Twitter etc. and give us valuable feedback in the comment section below.