Pinterest is one of the best photo-sharing websites in the world. Its popularity is so huge that billions of users are registered to it and still the number of users registering to the Pinterest are increasing day by day. Although the features of Pinterest are numerous but the sad fact is that the users associated with this have fixed a large number of complicated issues. One such complicated issue, which we will be discussing in this article is related to it's not loading problem in many browsers.
Here are the steps, follow If Pinterest Not Wordking on Google Chrome
- The first and foremost step is to make sure that you are using an updated version of the Google Chrome browser and if you are not, then immediately update it.
- The next step is to firstly remove the Pinterest extension from the Chrome browser and then, reinstall it again from the Chrome store.
- After that, you also have to clear all the temporary files on your browser by deleting the cache and the cookies of Chrome.
- Then, you have to make sure that the extensions like all the ad-blocking, anti-tracking, and virus scanning extensions are disabled on your browser. In case, if they are not, then disable them one by one.
- Moreover, make sure that you are not working in the incognito mode in your Chrome browser because sometimes, the users encounters some problems while doing that.
How to Add Pinterest Browser Button to Google Chrome
The Pinterest browser button is developed and maintained by Pinterest, so there is nothing to worry about your privacy compared to using a third party browser extension that does a similar job. You can install the pin button and use it to pin the web pages, images and the like safely.
Installing Pinterest Browser Button in Chrome
You can add a Pin It button to your Google Chrome browser simply by following the steps below:
Step 1: Open your Google Chrome browser.
Step 2: Go to Pinterest's browser button page at: https://about.pinterest.com/browser-button
The above page automatically detects your web browser and displays the corresponding button accordingly. In this case, when you visit it with Chrome browser, it will display the browser button for Google Chrome.
Step 3: Click the Get our browser button button. A small popup window like the following will be displayed.
The popup window asks your permission to install the Pin It button extension on Chrome. Note that it says the extension "can read and change all your data on the websites you visit". I don't exactly know what data they will be using but my assumption is that the data that is necessary for the Pin It button to work properly. It has over 10 million users with a 4 star average rating, if you have any concerns about using the Pinterest browser button, you can click the View Details button to learn more about the extension and check user reviews.
Step 4: Click Add Extension button (or Add to Chrome button if you are on the extension details page).
Once the extension is installed, Pinterest's Pin It button will be added to the right of the address bar. From now on, whenever you click that button while you are viewing a web page, the Choose a pin to save window will appear and then you will be able to pin it easily.
The extension will also add a Pin It button that will be displayed only when you hover the cursor over an image on a web page; that button is added for even further ease of pinning. However, if you don't want to have that button, you can simply right click the main Pin It button to the right of the address bar and select Options from the dropdown menu. When the Pin It button Options appears, check Hide hovering Pin It buttons option and the Pin It buttons on images will be removed.
If you would like to remove the Pin It button extension totally from Google Chrome, simply select Remove from Chrome... option.
This is how you can simply add the Pinterest browser button to Google Chrome and start pinning the content you like easily. If you like this blog? Do share on Facebook, Google plus, Twitter etc. and give us valuable feedback in the comment section below.
Google Search related to "Pinterest Not Working on Chrome"
- pinterest not working on chrome 2018
- pinterest button not working
- pinterest button chrome
- pinterest not responding on google
- what is wrong with pinterest lately
- pinterest not working on firefox
- uninstall pinterest button chrome
- pinterest problems 2018
- pinterest not loading on chrome
- pinterest troubleshooting