As a matter of first importance let’s know about what is iTunes? iTunes is a media player, media library, and phone application made by Apple Inc. It is used to play, download, and deal with cutting edge downloads of music and video. There are likewise diverse sorts of media available on the iTunes Store. The iTunes Store is moreover open on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Now let’s talk about how to delete songs from itunes:
Deleting Songs From iTunes in Mac And PC:
- Firstly the user needs to launch itunes on their computer.
- Open the music library, click the music button and then click “My Music” tab.
- Look for the song that has to be deleted.
- After getting the song just right click the selected song.
- Select “Remove Download” to delete the local copy of that song.
- Click “Delete” and remove that song permanently.
Deleting Songs From iTunes in Iphone, Ipad:
- Firstly the user needs to open the music app on their iOS devices.
- Search the song that needs to be deleted.
- Next to every song there will be option for a new menu. Click on that and the new menu will be open.
- Click “Delete”.
- Tap on “Remove downloads” or “Delete Music”. Remove download will delete the song from the device but it will remain in the library. But "Delete Music" will delete the song permanently.
Like this blog? Do share on Facebook, Google plus, Twitter etc. and give us valuable feedback in the comment section below.