Google Wallet is one of the applications designed and developed by the Google. It allows you to send or receive the money via smartphone or Gmail. To access Google Wallet by Gmail, then you must link your Bank Account with Gmail Account.
- If you are using Google Wallet by Gmail, then open 'Google Wallet' by entering “wallet.google.com” in the address bar of the browser.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Now set up your Google Wallet and link both the accounts, i.e. Gmail Account and Bank Account.
- To link up you just have to enter your Credit/Debit Card Number and Billing Address, after doing this click on “Accept and Create”.
- You can also create a Wallet pin, that is of four digits, to do the same, go to the setting and click 'Set Pin' thereafter enter four digit number twice and click on “Create Pin”.
- Now Add Money to the Google Wallet. Go to the Google Wallet and then click on 'Payment Methods'.
- From Payment Method page, click on “Add to Wallet Balance” and then select the mode and finally click on “Add Money”.
- Before sending the money through Google Wallet, you must activate your Google Wallet.
Send or Receive the money in a secure way by using Google Wallet. Now you can transfer your money with just one click. This app made the payment process very easy. Now no need to carry cash in your pocket, when you have Google Wallet.