Google photos apps is launched by Google which is used for storing all the photos. It provides online storage to user which keeps your photos safe and secure. Google Photos app provides so many fantastic features, because of these features this application is used by so many users.
How To Fix Google Photos Not Working on Android
There might be possibly when you use Google photos on android phone then it does not work in a proper way. If google photos not working on android then you need to follow given below steps:
- First of all, go to the setting of your Android phone.
- Then go to the application manager.
- After that tap on the photos app on your Android device.
- Now clear the the cache then you will have to wait for the calculating message then tap on the clear cache.
Google photos still not Wordking or Responding on Android Device
- If still you are getting any issue then uninstall the app .
- Thereafter you will have to restart your phone
- Then again reinstall Google photos app and test it.
How To Fix Google Photos Not Working On iPhone
If google photos not working on iPhone then you do not need to more panic as we provide you best guidance to solve all the issue related to Google photos.You need a look on the given below steps:
- Go to the settings of iPhone.
- Click on the Google photos.
- You will see the access of Google photos which includes your phone photos.
- Here you need to check Backup and sync settings ,it is turned on or not if it is not turned on then you need to check the box.
- You will have to check all the rest option and check the proper setting.
Check Storage in iPhone
- For this go to the settings option.
- select application manager in the application option.
- Then you are required to find the clear data and clear cache option.
Google Photos App Still Not Working or Responding on iPhone
- Check Google photos app , if still you are having any trouble then try to uninstall it from your iPhone.
- For this you need to go to the App store
- search the Google photos app then click on the download option.
- You need to check that google photos app is synchronized with ilibrary or iCloud.
- You need to turn off your iPhone then wait for some time and again restart your device.
How To Fix Google Photos Not Working on iPad
When you use Google photos app on then you get an error message that Google photos not working on ipad.Here are the some instruction given below ,you need to just follow it.
- Open your iPad.
- After that you need to go to the settings of your iPad then go to the application manager.
- Here you are required to click on the Google photos application.
- Now you need to check backup settings ,there may be possibility when you store photos on Google photos then back up may be turn off ,you need to turn on back and sync settings.
If Google Photos still not Working or Responding on iPad
- Go to the storage of your device and clear all the data if you're out of storage.
- You may also synchronize Google photos app with your iPad library which will render you icloud storage.
- You Are required to check all of the option which are mandatory.
- You need to power off your iPad then you need to turn on your device after some time and heck Google photos app.
Like this blog? Do share on Facebook, Google plus, Twitter etc. and give us valuable feedback in the comment section below. Thank You!