Are you getting annoyed while uploading the Google Photos? No need to get worried. Here you will get the detailed solutios. Before moving further, you must know few facts about the Google Photos. Being a prominent storage service provider, Google photos allow you to share and store the photos in a secure way.
However, if you are getting an issue Google Photos Not Uploading, then follow the steps listed below. Here, you have to perform the multiple actions, so get the steps carefully. The solution differs as per the device.
Quick ways to fix Google Photos Uploads Issues
- If you are uploading the photos from the Computer, then reset your computer.
- If you are using the Desktop uploader to upload the photos on Google Photos, then perform the hard reset and for the same, close the Google Photos desktop uploader.
- Thereafter delete Google Photos from the local app data, before performing such operation, copy the link and paste in the address bar of the Browser.
- Now start Google Photos desktop Uploader again and try to upload the picture.
- If still persist issues, then might be Google Server is slow or else you have utilized the storage space completely.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds, then buy the extra storage space.
- Make sure to upload the photos below 75MB.
Google Photos App In Android device
- If you are using Smartphone to upload the Photos to Google Photo then, make sure you are getting the proper Internet Connection.
- Clear the caches and data, for the same,
- Go to the Settings,
- Select Apps and here you will find the list of apps, select Google Photos, scroll down the page and tap on Clear Caches.
- After performing this operation, restart your device.