Gmail regarded as most important webmail account among the users for sharing crucial infornation to the clients at any time. A large numbet of users are using Gmail account on their Android as well as Apple devices. To access Gmail account on these both device a user needs to enter the email address and password. But at times, when a user encounters with Gmail issue which is not loading on android device then he can face a big trouble with the Gmail account.
Check Out The Following Steps If Gmail Not Loading On Android Device Utterly:
- Open Android device and then try to the enter the email ID and password.
- Tap the sign button if not loading despite entering the correct log in information.
- Tap to the phone setting and tap the account and then select Unsyncing your Gmail account temporarily option.
- Select the account and then Uncheck Gmail.
- Check Gmail Remove Gmail Account and setup again.
- Now cick the re-establish account and then clear the App's cache and data and move to the next.
- Open Phone settings and select application manager,
- Swipe to all to Choose Gmail and tap the Clear cache and data decreases the days to sync.
- Now Open the Gmail app settings and select the account
- Tap the "Days to sync" and try limiting it to 30 days or less.
- Make sure that Background data is enabled and the go back to the mobile settings.
- Scroll down to Gmail and make sure that "Restrict background data" is not selected.
- Reset the android device and then start the Gmail account now.
It is hope, now a user is able to log in his Gmail account on his android device smoothly.