Gmail regarded as most important webmail account among the users for sharing crucial infornation to the clients at any time. A large numbet of users are using Gmail account on their Android as well as Apple devices. To access Gmail account on these both device a user needs to enter the email address and password. But at times, when a user encounters with Gmail issue which is not loading on android device then he can face a big trouble with the Gmail account.
Check Out The Following Steps If Gmail Not Loading On Android Device Utterly:
- Open Android device and then try to the enter the email ID and password.
- Tap the sign button if not loading despite entering the correct log in information.
- Tap to the phone setting and tap the account and then select Unsyncing your Gmail account temporarily option.
- Select the account and then Uncheck Gmail.
- Check Gmail Remove Gmail Account and setup again.
- Now cick the re-establish account and then clear the App's cache and data and move to the next.
- Open Phone settings and select application manager,
- Swipe to all to Choose Gmail and tap the Clear cache and data decreases the days to sync.
- Now Open the Gmail app settings and select the account
- Tap the "Days to sync" and try limiting it to 30 days or less.
- Make sure that Background data is enabled and the go back to the mobile settings.
- Scroll down to Gmail and make sure that "Restrict background data" is not selected.
- Reset the android device and then start the Gmail account now.
It is hope, now a user is able to log in his Gmail account on his android device smoothly.
Like this blog? Do share on Facebook, Google plus, Twitter etc. and give us valuable feedback in the comment section below.
Gmail Not Updating on Android | Gmail Not Working | Gmail Sync in Samsung Galaxy S5 | Sync Gmail To iPhone | Make Gmail faster | Configure Gmail Account | Set Up 2 Step Verification | Gmail Helpline Number | Change Gmail Password | Stop Unwanted Emails