It is possible to reset Gmail account password without using phone number. You can choose to get one-time security code to your password recovery email address or answer your security questions to set a new password for your Gmail account.
Here Are The Steps You Can Follow To Recover Or Reset Your Gmail Account Password:
- Open up a web browser on your PC or smart phone.
- Go to the official web page of Gmail Sign in.
- Please enter your email address in the space offered and click on Next button.
- The next page will request you to enter your account password.
- Click on Forgot password link located below Sign in button.
- The following page will ask you to type the last password you remember.
- Enter it or click on Try a different question link at the bottom of page.
- The next page will request you to receive a verification code by text message at your phone number.
- If you do not want to use your phone number, then please click on Try a different question link.
- It will ask you a security question – when did you create this account.
Select the month and year. Once you’ve selected the month and year, please click on Next button. That will take you to a page where you can create and confirm a new password for your Gmail account. You can choose to receive an email containing a one-time temporary code sent to your password recovery email account. Log in to your password recovery account and click on the email containing one-time temporary code. Paste that code on password reset page to set a new password for your Gmail account.