Gmail is referred as Google Mail and developed by Google. Gmail is compatible with android device, windows, Mac, Linux and iOS. Gmail provide end to end connectivity to establish a communication over the internet. Gmail allow you to send text, audio and video for the communication. It is very vast network and you can access this service from anywhere across the world.
Reasons Why Gmail Is Not Working
This is a common problem for the users that Gmail is not working on their device properly. There are several reason for this problem that Gmail is not compatible with your browser or device, it may be crashed, internet connection is not missing, Gmail is not configured on your device properly. To resolve these issue you can dial Gmail Technical Support Number to get in touch with technical support team. They will help you to solve this problem. You can also try the solution which are enlisted in next section.
How To Resolve Gmail Not Working Issue
- You can try the below mentioned solution according to the error occurred during use of Gmail.
- Check the date and time of your device. So go to the settings and select time and date.
- Make sure that you are using latest version of Gmail and it should be compatible with your browser and device.
- If Gmail has been crashed then uninstall the current software from your device and download the new version and install it.
- You need to make sure that your device is connected with internet service.if you device is connected with the wi-fi then check the signal strength or try to connect with other account.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser and check for Gmail plugins.