Gmail application needs to be updated time to time so that it can be worked more appropriately and easily with all the new features and technicalities that gets added after the updating process. But on the other hand there are times when the users are unable to update their application because of many reasons that gets occurred while undertaking the updating processes.
So, if any time the users get this type of issue then they may just follow these steps and further they’ll be able to solve the issue and can update their Gmail application.
Mentioned Below Are The Steps To Fix The Issue Gmail Not Updating On Android:
- First of all the users need to go to the settings option of their android phones.
- Go to the personal option.
- From there the users need to select on accounts.
- Then, select on more option that is at the right side of the page.
- The users then need to check whether the option named auto-synced is selected or not.
- If all these steps does not solve the users issue then they need to update their Gmail application as many times this issue occurs because of updating problems.
- The users should also restart their android devices to get this issue solved.
- Users should also check their settings to see whether the users are online or not.
Hence, these are the steps that the users should follow whenever their Gmail doesn’t update on their android phones and devices.