iTunes app is the most used app among all music based apps on iPhone. Also, it is a big source of income for the music industry as users really buy music on their iPhones. But to go to their favorite specific song, they’d need to search that song first and then listen to it and then they’d buy it.
But what if I say itunes search not working because the feature “search” in iTunes is down and not responding? It may cause loss to the artists and users may get satisfied. This doesn't happen often but when it does, it makes people annoyed.
Troubleshooting Steps To Fix iTunes Search Not Working Properly
This happens because the search function on iTunes gets down for a few minutes due to some fluctuation in the servers. Some users contact itunes customer service number to get help. But even the tech support could not solve that. To get rid of this issue you can follow the below mentioned steps.
- Update the iTunes to the latest version of it.
- Try to turn off your iPhone and turn it back on.
- Download the latest version of iTunes in your Mac and try if it works in it.
- Try to sign out of iTunes and then sign in again.
- Make sure your memory is not full.
- Sign out from your Mac and sign in to confirm the functioning.
- Try getting into your Mac with safe mode and then try to use iTunes.
- Turn off internet connection, wait for 15 seconds and turn it back on.
If iTunes still not working after applying the above given steps, then don’t be tensed and dial iTunes customer service number to obtain best in class assistance from the certified experts. The team of experts will give better solutions to fix your various iTunes related problems with iTunes apps, music, bar store etc. They will take only fewer times to resolve the technical issues that you are confronting in iTunes. You can make a voice call and obtain this support easily which is always available at 24/7 hours.