Social networking website like the Facebook account is widely used by the users every day. It is pretty common to face problems when you are using your FB account on your personal mobile and laptop devices. Along with that, it is also important to know that you are using the most updated version of the app or browser that is quite important to run your FB account in a good manner. It works fine on the Google Chrome browser and there are minor issues.
However, if Facebook not loading on the Google Chrome internet browser, it is important to check with the internet service and make sure that you have downloaded an updated version of the Google Chrome internet browser app. You need to clear the traffic of the internet browser so that you can resolve issues are brilliant ways.
Following Are The Ways To Fix When Facebook Not Loading on Chrome:
- At first, launch an internet browser and then visit the Facebook account sign-in page and enter the correct email address and password.
- If you are showing an error for the loading page you need to check with the internet history settings.
- Select the cache and cookies file and then click on the all necessary data and files and scroll down at the bottom.
- Click on the remove button and then close all the tabs showing down after that, move to the next.
- Now you can open the next tab to access your Facebook account using its correct email address and password.
- If you have accessed your Facebook account and all the pages are loading, your problem is not finished finally.
If you still notice any error that your Facebook not loading on Chrome, it will be important to get in touch with the tech support team to get this issue fixed at your comfortable time easily.